Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New Year!

"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right."      Oprah Winfrey

Happy New Year to all of you! I hope that your year has gotten off to a great start. 

A new year means a new calendar. Two years ago I bought a tangle*a*day calendar by Carole Ohl, CZT. If you're not familiar with it, you can check it out here. There's space to do some tangling for each day. I started off great...and then fizzled out. I made it through March, and then just couldn't keep up with it, and I think I eventually forgot about it. 

So last year I decided not to buy the calendar again. But this year I'm giving it another try. I really like the paper for tangling, and I like the idea of adding something to it each day. Now I just have to remember to do it! Maybe I need to write a reminder on my other calendar to remember to tangle this calendar. 

I'm showing you my first two pages here.


And closer up to show the details better.




So far, so good. I'm up to date. We'll see how long that lasts!


2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Do you mind telling me the name of the tangle that looks like a ribbon going through circles? I'm new at this and would like to learn that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marilyn. The pattern is called Wheelz and the step-outs can be found on tanglepatterns.com.

      Delete