Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Days of Our Lives

"I don't wait for the calendar to figure out when I should live life."     Gene Simmons

Just stopping by to share a few more pages of my tangle*a*day calendar. If you missed my first post about the calendar and care to see it, check it out here. After doing the first couple of pages, I realized that I don't really like tangling the numbers on each page. I like how they look when tangled, but doing them feels stressful to me rather than relaxing, as Zentangle should be. So for the time being I've decided to outline the numbers in color instead. For this first one I used the Sakura gelly roll gold shadow pen in green. I also added some color to spots in my Beelight pattern using the same pen. It makes a gold line with green around it - not sure if you can see that in this photo


For these two pages I outlined the numbers with a red pen and then added some shading. This is a two page spread in the calendar and since the first page includes curvy patterns, on the second page I decided to go with angular patterns.



I'm only one day behind on the calendar right now, but I often do the three squares on a page at the same time. So proud of myself for keeping up so far!


1 comment:

  1. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete