This week's Diva challenge is to make a string using circles. I love working with circles so couldn't let this challenge pass me by. I chose an apprentice tile to work on that would give me a little larger area (4 1/2 inches square).
A compass was used to draw the inner circles, and then again to draw half circles around those. Then, finally, a circle around the whole thing. I should have taken a picture of the string before I began tangling, but, oh well...I didn't.
Here is the completed tile, and I must say that I was quite happy with the way it turned out.
Then, just for fun, I decided to add a little pop of color. When I tried scanning the tile (as I had done for the tile as shown above), the color was totally washed out and barely visible, so I took a picture with my camera. As you can see below, the color is hardly a pale color, and I don't understand why it disappeared when scanned!