Sunday, October 18, 2015

Munchin Crunchin

"The natural urge when running a distance is to push harder and finish sooner - to race against time. Every second behind a deadline is a little defeat."          
 Joe Henderson

I'm rushing to get this blog posted. It's my entry for the Diva's challenge this week, and this week is about to end. The challenge was to use the tangle pattern Munchin, one of my favorites. So I knew I wanted to do at least one tile, but the week flew by and I didn't get much of a chance. Finally... here it is, unshaded.


Patterns used: Munchin, Flux and Tipple
 
I figured that Munchin is a pattern that flows pretty quickly for me, and doesn't take me long to draw. It took much longer for me to go back in and do the Flux and Tipple, and especially the shading. Here's the final tile, which I'm really happy with.



Phew! I finished before next week's challenge is out!


3 comments: