Thursday, March 29, 2018

Paradox

"Take away paradox from the thinker and you have a professor."    
Soren Kiergegaard
 
The Diva's challenge this week is to do a monotangle (only one pattern) with the tangle pattern Paradox. One of my favorite tangles. First I took a tile that I had colored with Dylusion paints a long time ago. I drew random triangles to form my string and filled them with Paradox. I LOVE lines!



Then I randomly filled in some of the spaces to add contrast. This tile was all about randomness.


Next, I decided to do something more symmetrical.


Again, I filled a few spaces with black, and added some graphite shading.


Paradox... I love the mesmerizing effect it has. At least for me.

 

5 comments:

  1. Those are fantastic 😍 I love how the dark fills really showcase the whole piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the color of the tile and also the contrast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Paradox tiles! Especially I like that on the coloured background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the weighting on your Paradox. I am also a Paradox fan. I tried to do it in the "button" style that people have been doing. Like the colored paper.

    ReplyDelete