Sunday, November 26, 2017

Diva Duo

"A dynamic duo who work well together can be worth any three people working in isolation."      Larry Constantine

The Diva's challenge this past week was a duotangle. Just like in the challenge I've made for myself that I'm calling Zenduos (see my last blog post), that means you use two and only two patterns. The two patterns to use were Paradox and Bunzo, both on my list of favorites. 

The first tile I did in the traditional black and white. I drew in a totally random manor, no thinking. And when it was finished I added the black in the background for some drama.

Then I tangled another one, where I penciled in a box as my string to contain the Paradox. I chose one of my colored tiles for this one, and here you can see the tile before and after tangling.



Watch for another post pretty soon with the next two of my Zenduo tiles! 

3 comments:

  1. Both are beautiful but I really like the black on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are great, I find the second one really mesmerizing

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete