Friday, September 16, 2016

Putting my Paper to Good Use

"I go wherever my creativity takes me."     Lil Wayne

A couple of months ago I pulled out a piece of scrapbooking paper to tangle on. I have a box full of these papers which I rarely use. This is what I created with a white gelly roll pen.


Patterns used: Flux and Henna Drum

I was leaving shortly after that for my cruise and decided to take a bunch of squares of various papers to work on... they are very thin and lightweight and take up virtually no space in my suitcase. Here are the before and afters of the ones I tangled on vacation. The before pictures don't match exactly because those photos were taken of a different section from the larger piece of paper.



 Pattern used: Baton



 Patterns used: Knightsbridge, elements of Crescent Moon, Static, Up n Down, Tipple, Fassett, Printemps, and Cubine tangleation




 Patterns used: Inapod and Uncorked tangleation


If you're like me and have a stack of papers just waiting for... something... someday... you might want to pull them out and see what you can tangle up! 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty papers. Even prettier after your lovely art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these! I'm going through my scrapbook paper and see what I've got to work with! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete