Wednesday, April 23, 2014

ABC, It's Easy as 1,2,3

"When I was having that alphabet soup, I never thought that it would pay off."   Vanna White

I am very excited about spending this coming weekend in Portland. Maine, at a three day retreat for CZTs. More than 100 like-minded people, all as addicted to Zentangle as I am. (In case you missed it, you can read my very first blog post about my Zentangle addiction here.) I expect that when I return home next week I'll have lots to share.

But in the meantime I thought I would show you how my ABC book for my grandson, Hudson, is coming along. I blogged about it back in December, here. I'm making progress, little by little, in between all my other projects. He will have to pass it on to his sister, Brooklyn, once he learns the alphabet, as she was born last night! I'm very excited, as you can imagine. 

I'm pretty happy with the way these letters turned out.









I'll eventually make it to the end of the alphabet...someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment