Monday, April 9, 2018

Knightsbridge Drama

"Black and white creates a strange dreamscape that color never can."      
Jack Antonoff

I love the drama that Knightsbridge brings to any piece of Zentangle art work. Recently I completed some tiles using Knightsbridge as a monotangle (just one pattern), and I decided to do some more. This time I'm using pre-strung tiles from zentangle.com. 

Here is the first one. I like the string and most of the tile, but I'm not too happy with the way that bottom loop came out, the one where it looks like diamonds.


The next one is fairly simple, nothing fancy, but I do like the way it turned out.


The string on the next one was squares within squares.


I thought since I was working on pre-strung tiles, I might as well go ahead and tangle one of my own pre-strung tiles. The colored ones I make with alcohol inks and sell in my etsy shop. Here's the way the zendala tile looked before tangling.



And here it is after adding Knightsbridge to all the pathways.




Then I decided to try adding little white dots as embellishments. I'm not sure that I like it, but I'm sharing it with you anyway.


Knightsbridge is such a simple but fun tangle. If you haven't used it in a while, try some to add a little drama to your day!



No comments:

Post a Comment