Several weeks ago I blogged about using Dyan Reaveley's acrylic paint to make some colored "tiles." You can see that post here and read all about the paints and how I used them. I had two more tiles left over from my play date with the paints and it was time to go back to them. Here's the first one, where I used sponge daubers and black ink the same way I did on the tiles shown in my previous post.
I decided to use those black spots as part of the pattern Cadent, and attached them to make a string for the rest of my tangling. This is what I ended up with.
I really liked it, but even though I used a thicker Micron 08 pen for drawing the Cadent string, it basically disappeared among the other tangles. So I added some white pen embellishments to make the original Cadent stand out.
Patterns used: Cadent, Diva Dance and Fassett
Here's the next tile before tangling.
I added white embellishments to this one also.
Patterns used: Crescent Moon and Frost Flower