Monday, February 23, 2015

100 and Going Strong!

"Lose your battles with class and dare to win because the world belongs to those who dare and live."
Charlie Chaplin

When I sat down to write this blog I noticed that this post will be the 100th blog that I've written since starting on this journey in May, 2013. And I've had more than 95,000 views of my blog in that time. Wow! I'm pretty impressed that I've come this far and that I have so many of you who are taking the time to visit my blog. Thank you all!

Last Tuesday when the new Zendala Dare was posted I immediately started on it. But then life got in the way with a busy week, including getting sick. So I wasn't able to finish up my tile until today. 
 
Here's the template I used from the dare.



I tangled this on one of my hand-colored tiles made with orange, pink, and yellow. Here's my completed Zendala.


And here's the tile I started with before tangling.



Phew! Got that done just in the nick of time before the next dare is posted. Can't wait to see what it is. 


4 comments:

  1. I like your paper. Like the bold style of the tangles. Fits well with this template.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed lovely colors and well chosen tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful zendala! Wonderful coloured background!

    ReplyDelete