Sunday, November 30, 2014

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

"Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!"   Hamilton Wright Mabie

Holiday season is officially upon us. It becomes official on Thanksgiving, I believe, even if the stores and radio stations feel it starts at Halloween. In order to be prepared, I spent the last couple of months designing some new Zentangle inspired holiday cards to add to my Etsy shop. So I thought I would share my new designs with you here.










Adding these to my designs from last year, I now have more than a dozen different cards, some Christmas, some Chanukah, and some winter themed, available with or without something written on the inside.

Have you started (or maybe finished) your holiday shopping yet?

2 comments:

  1. Caren, These are wonderful! Really puts me in the spirit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. I don't really shop for the holidays anymore, but I did order my daughter's b-day gift over the weekend (Dec 28).

    ReplyDelete